Followers

Friday, November 12, 2010

French Foliage Blowing in the Wind

Leaves are coming down....


Stamp Set:  French Foliage
Technique:  ink clear block to stamp shadow behind stamp image
Stampin' Up Tools and Accessories:  Clear Block, Scallop Edge Border Punch

This cutie holds post-it notes.  Cute little gift idea.


I encourage you to take advantage of the Simply Amazing Recruiting Promotion never-before-seen offer before it ends on November 30, 2010! You can sign up any time beginning November 15th quickly and easily by going to my official SU website and clicking on Join Now and get your starter kit for only $87.50 (a retail value of over $310). See my full Blog Post here.  My recruit authorization password is InkLinkPA .




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.