Followers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink...

Many of you have told me that you enjoy seeing the variety I've been posting from all of the swaps that I've been doing lately, so hang on to your keyboards, ladies.  I've been working hard to get caught up on classes and clubs, so I could get busy with my craft fair and Santa Workshops that are coming up quick....but I need to keep showing you these great cards!  It's that crafty time of the year...so here come some more for you to enjoy and CASE (copy and share everything).  That's what we call it when we see a great idea and we do our own spin on it and make our own....CASE'ing.


Stamp Sets:  Sincere Salutations, Baroque Border Wheel
Stampin' Up Paper and inks:  Pink Pirouette, WW
Stampin' Up Accessories and Tools:  Ticket Corner Punch, Wheel, Ribbon

by:  Debbie Hudson

Stamp Sets:  Ribbon of Hope, Wellness Wishes
Stampin' Up Inks and papers:  Pretty in Pink, WW, Vellum cardstock and paper
Stampin' Up Accessories and Tools:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Ribbon, Brads, Dazzling Diamonds, Mat Pack, Scallop Oval Punch, White embossing Powder


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.