Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Tags Til Christmas

Tags til Christmas

This is one of the sets in the Holiday Bundle sale and it's a beauty.  These were two of my favorite swaps from the Baltimore Regional.  I hope you enjoy them, too.  Click on the Holiday Bundle widget on the right of my blog for more information on the great sale.



Made by:  Kathy Winland

This is a sample of all the tag stamps that are in the "Tags til Christmas" stamp set.


Made by:  Betty Saunders

Stamp Sets:  Tags til Christmas, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Stampin Up Paper and Inks:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Deck the Halls DSP, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip Marker
Stampin Up Accessories and Tools:  Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Always Artichoke Seam Binding

I encourage you to take advantage of the Simply Amazing Recruiting Promotion never-before-seen offer before it ends on November 30, 2010! You can sign up any time beginning November 15th quickly and easily by going to my official SU website and clicking on Join Now and get your starter kit for only $87.50 (a retail value of over $310). See my full Blog Post here. My recruit authorization password is InkLinkPA .

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.