Followers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Where the Buffalo Roam

In Wilderness


Made by:  Karen Volk

Stamp Set:  In Wilderness
Stampin' Up Inks and Papers:  Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Stampin' Up Accessories:  Gold Glow Smooch Spritz, Decorative Label Punch 




me and our precious granddaughters on Halloween 2010

I encourage you to take advantage of the Simply Amazing Recruiting Promotion never-before-seen offer before it ends on November 30, 2010! You can sign up any time beginning November 15th quickly and easily by going to my official SU website and clicking on Join Now and get your starter kit for only $87.50 (a retail value of over $310). See my full Blog Post here. My recruit authorization password is InkLinkPA .

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.