Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Wreath

After making my Fall Wreath (seen here), I decided that a new Christmas wreath would be perfect for 2010.  Again I used the Island Floral Die with my Big Shot and several embossing folders.  These wreaths are fun to make and with our Designer Series Paper, the colors are just wonderful.


Here are several close-up pictures to show you the detail in the flowers.





Stampin' Up Papers:  Real Red, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Baja Blue, Retired DSP
Stampin' Up Accessories and Tools:  Big Shot, Island Floral Die, Lattice Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder, Circle Punches, Rhinestone Brads, Ribbon

I used a thin wooden wreath base that I painted red.  The large bow at the top of my wreath is recycled from a vintage dress.  I added Stampin' Up ribbon to that bow to make the hanger for my wreath.  I have a more detailed wreath tutorial here.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor


6 comments:

  1. WOW, Denise!! That's beautiful! It must have taken a lonnnnggg time to get it made. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dare cute is that!!! I'm not surprised you are so creative!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas a Wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fantastic. What a lovely welcome for your friends and family this holiday season. Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Denise!!! You have done a lot of hard work to get this gorgeous wreath and I can sincerely appreciate it!!! Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us all!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Lorraine Castellon-Rowe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.