Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Downline Christmas Sharing

One of the best things about Stampin' Up! is getting together as a team and stamping, sharing and caring for each other.  Christmas is always a great reason to get together with downline, sideline, upline, well, the entire team and swap and share what we love.  It is one of my favorite parts of owning my home-based business.

On the left, Sue Lepako and on the right, Tina Crawford, both members of my downline... Your Ink Link.  The other ladies are all SU Demos from the State College area.  I'm never in the pictures because I'm always taking the photos....does that sound familar????

Our funny Christmas tree!

Sue Lepako, Tina Crawford, and Bev Polen (not pictured) participated in our December Team meeting.  Bev lives in Florida, so we tie her in via Skype. 



Purses made by Tina Crawford  These are so very cute.  Great for giving gifts or holding finished cards for a special surpise present.  Love her choice of colors and tags.

Tina also made these calendars for 2011.






Tina's gift card holders.


These terrific stocking gift card holders were made by Tina.  They can be hung on the Christmas tree...so sweet!




I love this "belly band" gift card holder that Sue Lepako made...of course, it was even sweeter since my downline slipped a gift card in the middle gift card holder...how wonderful are they?  Sue did a great job using the Jolly Bingo Bits and Candy Lane DSP.  I just love it.

I hope you enjoy these projects and an inside look into the fun we have during our SU meetings.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.