Followers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Razzleberry Christmas

This year for the first time since I started my Stampin' Up! business, I decided to participate in several local Craft Fairs.  I'm so glad I did!  It was great fun and I met a lot of really nice people and saw lots of people that I hadn't seen in years.  That's always a good thing.  Anyway, I will be sharing pictures and more information about the Craft Fair in later posts, but today I wanted to share one of the cards I was commissioned to make by a loving husband who wanted a "purple" Christmas card for his wife this Christmas.  Here it is:


Stampin' Up Stamp Sets:  Bells and Boughs, Elements of Style
Stampin' Up Inks and Papers:  Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry


One of the cute candy containers from our Stampin' Up Christmas party.  Isn't this reindeer adorable?

Stampin' Up Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Modern Label Punch, Oval Punch, Swirls Scribbles Sizzlit Die, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Heart to Heart Punch



Stampin' Up Stamp Set:  Circle Circus
Stampin' Up Ink and Paper:  Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Stampin' Up Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Scallop Circle Punches, Brad



Stampin' Up Stamp Set:  Christmas Postcard

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.