Followers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Western Christmas

One of my favorite things is red cowboy boots.  It all started with my sister, Sandy, and her little red cowboy boots when we were little.  Of course, I didn't have any red cowboy boots, but I sure wanted a pair like my sister's boots.  I never did get them when I was a kid, but you can bet I have a pair in my closet now.  And, yes, I wear them every chance I get!  On to the card with the boot....

Made by:  Susan Aten

Stampin' Up Stamp Set:  Out West
Stampin' Up Inks and Papers:  Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip
Stampin' Up Tools and Accessories:  Ornament Punch, Tearing Edge, Stampin' Dimensionals

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.