Followers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Big Shot Vinyl Snowflakes

Previously, I posted some photographs of  Holiday gatherings with other Demonstrators.  Today I have a terrific project to share with you that was made by one of my Downline, Tina Crawford.  She used her Big Shot with our Decor Elements clear vinyl sheets (page 205) to make these projects and my pictures just don't do them justice, but I decided I better get them posted.  Time just seems to fly by this time of year....so here they are and please forgive my photos.  This is a project you are going to want to try because the results are so spectacular.


This is just a sampling of the different types of Decor Elements vinyl SU has to offer.  You can find all of them at my website here.
If you would like to see a list of all the items you can cut in your Big Shot, check this out.


 Tina made me an Ornament and Frame using the Northern Frost Decorative Strip.  The Tall Vase was made using the Snowflake #2 Die.  All with our Clear Vinyl using the Big Shot.


The inside of the ornament holds Stampin' Up Silver Glass Glitter.


The candle used the Tissue paper technique with added glitter.  Just lovely.


Here is a close up of the Tall Vase which also holds the candle.  It really does double duty.





I can remove the stamped word "SNOW" and place pictures in the frame.  Thank you, Tina, for such a wonderful gift.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.