Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Display Boards, Leadership 2011

Even More.....Stampin' Up! Display Boards, Nashville Leadership

Tonight, I have more of the Display Boards to share with you from Stampin' Up! Leadership in Nashville earlier this month. 
First here are a couple of pictures of me and other great stampers at Nashville.




Here I am (on right) with my friend, Nola Burkhard, in front of the main stage.  Nola and I are both members of Late Night Stampers, an Internet group.



Here is an entire group of Late Night Stampers at the Wednesday evening dinner that we shared at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center.



Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper.







Chunky Glass Glitter, Glimmer Paper (red)






Love Impressions Rub-ons.


Letterpress Plates.





Items currently in the New Demonstrator Starter Kit. (see additional pictures below)







And now on to Sale-A-Bration.....








Hope you enjoy these Sample Boards.  I have Swap pictures and more to share later this week.

Remember Sale-A-Bration began today. Spend $50 and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice. Call me to book a Workshop today and earn even more.

If you need a Sale-A-Bration mini catalog, call or email me, so I can get one to you.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

If you are a current customer and recommend someone for my Hostess Clubs or Classes, I will give my current customer a $10 SU gift certificate to spend with me plus a ribbon and embellishment goodie bag.

Current Hostess Clubs meet on Tuesday afternoons and evenings, if you are interested in joining the fun for a enjoyment time for yourself, contact me for a March start-up.

 
Currently forming new Hostess Clubs (Current Clubs on Tuesday afternoons and evenings)…get great product and earn free Stamp sets and Hostess benefits. We will meet at my home and create a project, learn a technique or otherwise gather to stamp something that doesn't move! The SU Club is a $25 retail commitment and we will rotate Hostess Benefits each month. Please email or call me if you are interested in participating. If you have a group interested in a Hostess Club we can meet at your location (or you can join us at my home), daytime, evenings or weekends available. Contact me today.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.