Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Farm Living is the Life for Me!!!

Ok, so when I look at this Farm Life set, that song from "Green Acres" pops into my little brain and I sing it to myself for several hours.  Does that ever happen to you?  Then you try to get it out of your head and it comes back....time and time again. 


Inside of card and envelope. 


Stampin' Up Stamp Sets:  Farm Life, Birthday Whimsy (retired), Sanded Background
Stampin' Up Papers and Inks:  Staz On Timber Brown, Early Espresso, Watercolor paper, Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise
Stampin' Up Accessories and Tools:  Watercolor Pencils, Floor Wax, Mat Pack

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.