Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ideas from the Crowd at Leadership 2011

Leadership 2011.....Ideas Spotted in the Crowd!!!





Stampin' Up Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Designer Series Buttons, Scallop Square Die, Scallop Squares Duo Dies, Deck the Halls Fabric (still available for order)


These were some of the awesome items that ladies were wearing, carrying, or sharing at Leadership 2011 in Nashville, Tennessee last week. It was a grand time and part of the fun was spotting all the creative ideas that women had come up with.....so these are a few photographs of the crowd pleasers that I have to share with you.


This is Stella MacKay.  Stella was one of my instructors and I really enjoyed her talk.  Notice her Simply Adorned Charm pin.  It is the 5/8" x 5/8" size and is such a cute pin that I had to take this photograph to show everyone who visits my blog....plus my little granddaughters name is Stella....so there you go!!!



Take a gander at these beauties.  They were all made by Ann Lightner.   The quilt used the Pennant Die with the Big Shot.  Her bag uses the Square Die and the Flower Folds....don't you just love the ribbons and buttons on that bag????  I do. 

And check out the tag she made for her Leadership bag....she used the Scallop Circle Die and our Serif Essentials Alphabet Die....Love it.  My head is spinning.  And I have more from Ann....





Ann Lightner was one of my favs.....she has 8 children and is a dynamic motivator.  She had me at Hello.  LOL  Look at this button bracelet.  Love, love, love it.  And her Simply Adorned Charms necklace is dedicated to each of her children.  She used the 5/8" circle Charms, a punch, and a Basic Rhinestone.  Charming.



Here is a close-up of Ann's button braclet. 




This is Mary Ellen's bag that she had made with the new Occasions Mini Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric.  A purchased pattern was used.



Ok, so I was stalking bags sitting on chairs.  Wouldn't you?  So cute.  This one used the Flower Folds Die with non-SU fabric. 



Does she win the prize or what?  How clever is this.  Here is a close-up of the bag.



Well, that is it for now....but I have even more of these terrific ideas to share with you.  Plus the group shots, inspiration boards, and so much more.  Stay tuned.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com



Remember Sale-A-Bration begins Tuesday, January 25.  Spend $50 and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice.  Call me to book a Workshop today and earn even more.  

If you need a Sale-A-Bration mini catalog, call or email me, so I can get one to you.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor 



1 comment:

  1. My Friends Deb Bartak made the brown and blue floral bag that was sitting on the chair- she's an awesome sewer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.