Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

More Crowd Pleasers from Leadership 2011

More fun ideas from Nashville Leadership

Here are more pictures of clothing, jewelry and accessories fashioned from Stampin' Up! products on display at Nashville Leadership 2011.


Phyllis made these Brooches for her entire Downline Team.



Springtime Vintage Fabric from the Occasions Mini.



Sweet Stitches Fabric from the Occasions Mini.  The Scallop Square Die was used to make this bag.  The tag uses the new Stamp Set, Button Button.





Clear Block turned Necklace by Karie Beglau.



This is Isis wearing a Brooch made by Liliana Inguanti-Garcia.  Liliana gave a demonstration during our Leadership meeting.  Later, I sat with her during one of our classes and she showed me her pins.

Liliana explained to me that she used the Scallop Circle Die and her Big Shot.  Folding them into fourths....and gathering at the bottom.  She added the circle on the back before glueing on the pinback.
Isn't the Vintage Flower Adornments a nice addition?  They can be found on page 15 in the new Occasions Mini.  I love them.

Hope you enjoyed my role as Stampin' Up! fashion reporter.  LOL  It was a lot of fun.

More Leadership photographs to follow.

Remember Sale-A-Bration begins Tuesday, January 25. Spend $50 and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice. Call me to book a Workshop today and earn even more.


If you need a Sale-A-Bration mini catalog, call or email me, so I can get one to you.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Stampin’ Up Hostess Clubs Now Forming & a Few Spaces Available in Current Clubs


If you are a current customer and recommend someone for my Hostess Clubs or Classes, I will give my current customer a $10 SU gift certificate to spend with me plus a ribbon and embellishment goodie bag.

Currently forming new Hostess Clubs…get great product and earn free Stamp sets and Hostess benefits. We will meet at my home and create a project, learn a technique or otherwise gather to stamp something that doesn't move! The SU Club is a $25 retail commitment and we will rotate Hostess Benefits each month. Please email or call me if you are interested in participating. If you have a group interested in a Hostess Club we can meet at your location (or you can join us at my home), daytime, evenings or weekends available. Contact me today.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.