Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Wall of Wonder Leadership 2011, Nashville, TN

Additional Wall of Wonder Photographs from Leadership 2011

Today I have more inspiration from the Wall of Wonder designed by Stampin' Up's Home Office for Leadership 2011 in Nashville, TN.  Even looking at the pictures, I continue to see items that I didn't notice after looking at this beauty for days.  I hope you enjoy these photos.  The spotlights made eliminating shadows difficult for me, so I hope you bear with me on my pictures.  This art just has to be shared.

Most items used are from the new Occasions Mini Catlaog and the new Sale-A-Bration (January 25-March 31, 2011).


Paperpiecing on the pattern.  The Fabric Designer Brads are used on the Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper.



Fabric backed Clear Block.  Build a Cupcake Punch. 



Trinket Crowns, Build a Blossom Stamp Set



Blossom Petals Punch, Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper




Notes Chalkboard Decor Elements is available beginning January 25 (through March 31, 2011) during Sale-A-Bration free with any $50 purchase.



Decorative Label Punch and Easter Blossoms Stamp Set on the Yellow Easter Egg.  So cute.


Designer Big Buttons (Sweet Stitches color)



Chunky Glass Glitter,  Fun Flowers Die, Wheels








Fun Flowers Die









Woven Wheels make Art....who knew????



Beveled Windowpanes





Punch Bunch Stamp Set on left from Sale-A-Bration.





The Pompom Trim makes an attractive Reptile.  LOL



Top right circles are enhanced with Glimmer Brads.


 The Glimmer Brads also make up the Portrait.  Key Trinkets make up the entire key.






The American Flag is made up entirely of Vintage Flower Adornments.



Hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures I took of Stampin' Up's Wall of Wonder.  It really was a sight to see and I wanted to share it with my readers.

Remember Sale-A-Bration begins Tuesday, January 25. Spend $50 and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice. Call me to book a Workshop today and earn even more.

If you need a Sale-A-Bration mini catalog, call or email me, so I can get one to you.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

If you are a current customer and recommend someone for my Hostess Clubs or Classes, I will give my current customer a $10 SU gift certificate to spend with me plus a ribbon and embellishment goodie bag.

Current Hostess Clubs meet on Tuesday afternoons and evenings, if you are interested in joining the fun for a enjoyment time for yourself, contact me for a March start-up.

Currently forming new Hostess Clubs (Current Clubs on Tuesday afternoons and evenings)…get great product and earn free Stamp sets and Hostess benefits. We will meet at my home and create a project, learn a technique or otherwise gather to stamp something that doesn't move! The SU Club is a $25 retail commitment and we will rotate Hostess Benefits each month. Please email or call me if you are interested in participating. If you have a group interested in a Hostess Club we can meet at your location (or you can join us at my home), daytime, evenings or weekends available. Contact me today.



Until Next Time,
Denise Foor











































1 comment:

  1. Goodness! I'm glad someone was being paid to do all that work! The wall really showcases our products in unique ways but must have taken months to create!
    Sue aka The Soggy Stamper
    www.soggystamper.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.