Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Samples from Memento Mall

Ok, I admit that this was my first Memento Mall.  So, when they called my group first at Leadership in Nashville, I ran to get there.  Yes, I was that excited.  I wanted to share with you some of the terrific items, but mostly the samples the Stampin' Up Home Office had on display for us.  It was really lovely.

For those of you that are not Demonstrators, Memento Mall is where Stampin' Up! puts together wonderful items many with our SU Logo that we can purchase at these Stampin' Up! events.  It was part of the trip that I really looked forward to in Nashville.







I love these large containers of Stampin' Up! flowers made with our Big Shot.





Again, I love these. 



My Digital Studio (MDS) ideas.  This Digital Design software if so versatile!

Well, I hope you enjoy seeing these samples and ideas from Memento Mall.

Remember Sale-A-Bration has begun. Spend $50 and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice. Call me to book a Workshop today and earn even more.

If you need a Sale-A-Bration mini catalog, call or email me, so I can get one to you.

If you are a current customer and recommend someone for my Hostess Clubs or Classes, I will give my current customer a $10 SU gift certificate to spend with me plus a ribbon and embellishment goodie bag.

Current Hostess Clubs meet on Tuesday afternoons and evenings, if you are interested in joining the fun for a enjoyment time for yourself, contact me for a March start-up.

Currently forming new Hostess Clubs (Current Clubs on Tuesday afternoons and evenings)…get great product and earn free Stamp sets and Hostess benefits. We will meet at my home and create a project, learn a technique or otherwise gather to stamp something that doesn't move! The SU Club is a $25 retail commitment and we will rotate Hostess Benefits each month. Please email or call me if you are interested in participating. If you have a group interested in a Hostess Club we can meet at your location (or you can join us at my home), daytime, evenings or weekends available. Contact me today.

See my complete list of new classes here.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.