Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

SU Stars Blog Hop # 4

The month's SU Stars Blog Hop features Valentines and Thank You cards.  You can find the complete list of participates here

You probably arrived here from Monica Weaver's Blog here.


My project is a Romantic Tea Light for Valentine's Day or any other romantic event that may be coming up in your life.  These are also nice gifts.  I will post a Tutortial on Monday, January 17, so be sure to come back and get the scoop on how to make these yourself.


This is another one of my "recycle" projects.  It's fun, easy to make, and nice to use.
Be sure to come back Monday for the complete "how-to".

Your next stop is here at Raissa Stamps. 

Please forgive me for posting my links late.  We just arrived back from Leadership in Nashville, TN.  It was wonderful.  I hope you are enjoying the Blog Hop.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor





10 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how many great ideas you all come up with. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, what a gorgeous tea light holder. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, what a lovey idea for Valentines Day. Who doesn't love candles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat project! I love to see recycled items - great job! Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea! Love the tea light!

    Susan
    Lavenderangel@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Denise, what a cool project! I love that you recycle! TFS!
    Rubber hugs,
    Raissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey You--this is a great project--ever so pretty!
    You must have used the BS for it--do tell!!!

    Great to meet you--just finding you here online, Hugs, Nola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed reading/following your page.Please keep it coming. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, that’s exactly what I was scanning for! You just spared me alot of searching around

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.