Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Wall of Wonder Leadership 2011, Nashville, TN

Leadership 2011

Slowly I'm posting the pictures that I took at Leadership in Nashville last week.  Stampin' Up! had an incredible Wall of Wonder that had so much inspiration that it was overwhelming.  I took way too many pictures and now I can't decide which ones to post....there is so much to see....so I will post some tonight and more later.  You can always click on the pictures on my blog to make them larger.  This was so much fun to look at and when I look at the pictures I see things I missed.....



















This is only part of the "Wall of Wonder".  Look for more in the near future.  Different Stampin' Up Home Office employees took Stampin' Up products and came up with the artistic display pieces.  Then all the smaller art boards were put together to create the entire wall. 

 Remember Sale-A-Bration begins Tuesday, January 25. Spend $50 and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice. Call me to book a Workshop today and earn even more.


If you need a Sale-A-Bration mini catalog, call or email me, so I can get one to you.




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

If you are a current customer and recommend someone for my Hostess Clubs or Classes, I will give my current customer a $10 SU gift certificate to spend with me plus a ribbon and embellishment goodie bag.

Currently forming new Hostess Clubs (Current Clubs on Tuesday afternoons and evenings)…get great product and earn free Stamp sets and Hostess benefits. We will meet at my home and create a project, learn a technique or otherwise gather to stamp something that doesn't move! The SU Club is a $25 retail commitment and we will rotate Hostess Benefits each month. Please email or call me if you are interested in participating. If you have a group interested in a Hostess Club we can meet at your location (or you can join us at my home), daytime, evenings or weekends available. Contact me today. 

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.