Followers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Awash with Flowers Cards

Tonight I have several cards to share with you featuring the intriguing stamp set, Awash with Flowers.  This set is so versatile.


Stampin' Up Stamp Set:  Awash with Flowers
Stampin' Up Papers and Inks:  Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Stampin' Up Tools and Accessories:  Circle Punch, Scallop circle Punch



Stampin' Up Stamp Set:  Awash with Flowers
Stampin' Up Papers and Inks:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Stampin' Up Accessories and Tools:  Brads, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

If you need a Sale-A-Bration mini catalog, call or email me, so I can get one to you.

If you are a current customer and recommend someone for my Hostess Clubs or Classes, I will give you a $10 SU gift certificate to spend with me plus a ribbon and embellishment goodie bag.

Current Hostess Clubs meet on the 3rd Tuesday afternoons or evenings of each month or the 2nd Thursday evening each month, if you are interested in joining the fun for a enjoyment time for yourself, contact me to begin anytime.

Currently forming new Hostess Clubs …get great product and earn free Stamp sets and Hostess benefits. We will meet at my home and create a project, learn a technique or otherwise gather to stamp something that doesn't move! The SU Club is a $25 retail commitment for 6 months and we will rotate Hostess Benefits each month. Please email or call me if you are interested in participating. If you have a group interested in a Hostess Club we can meet at your location (or you can join us at my home), daytime, evenings or weekends available. Contact me today.

See my complete list of new classes here.

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor



1 comment:

  1. Hi mate! I really like what you’re doing here. Keep going that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.