Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies

Well, the ice has landed here in Pennsylvania, so I'm dreaming of butterflies.  It is a great day to stamp and enjoy my Studio.  This card is like my swap card for Leadership.  I really love the Playdate Designer Series Paper....it's fun and colorful.



Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets:  Artistic Etchings, Notably Ornate, Puns from the Past
Stampin' Up! Papers and Inks:  Playdate DSP, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla
Stampin' Up! Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Basic Pearls, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Linen Thread, Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Spiral Border Punch, Bitty Buttons, Itty Bitty Punch

Stay safe in all of this winter weather across the United States!  Or if you are having warmer times somewhere enjoy that, too.....and keep stamping.

If you need a Sale-A-Bration mini catalog, call or email me, so I can get one to you.

If you are a current customer and recommend someone for my Hostess Clubs or Classes, I will give you a $10 SU gift certificate to spend with me plus a ribbon and embellishment goodie bag.


Current Hostess Clubs meet on Tuesday afternoons and evenings, if you are interested in joining the fun for a enjoyment time for yourself, contact me to begin anytime.

Currently forming new Hostess Clubs …get great product and earn free Stamp sets and Hostess benefits. We will meet at my home and create a project, learn a technique or otherwise gather to stamp something that doesn't move! The SU Club is a $25 retail commitment and we will rotate Hostess Benefits each month. Please email or call me if you are interested in participating. If you have a group interested in a Hostess Club we can meet at your location (or you can join us at my home), daytime, evenings or weekends available. Contact me today.

See my complete list of new classes here.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.