Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CD Calendar

During one of our business sessions in Leadership, Liliana, Teresa and I sat together in the front row to get a bird's eye view of the on-stage presentations.  All three of us had a great time and began a conversation after the training ended. 



Me, Teresa Giordano, and Liliana Inguanti-Garcia

Teresa really surprised me when she handed me this beautiful 2011 CD Calendar.  I explained to her that I didn't make any 3-D swaps and didn't even have any card swaps left....she insisted that this was her gift to me.  Leadership was such a great experience and that was partly because of new friends like Teresa and Liliana.



Stampin' Up! Stamp Set:  Long Fellows
Stampin' Up! Inks and Papers:  Basic Black, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Whisper White
Stampin' Up! Tools and Accessories:  Designer Brad, Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die



Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.