Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Clearly For You

Thanks to everyone who visited this weekend for the Blog Hop.  I appreciate your visiting my Blog and your comments.  Tonight I have a new card to share with you made with the Clearly for You stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog.

Inspired by Melissa85.

Stampin' Up Stamp Set:  Clearly for You (Occasions Mini)
Stampin' Up Papers and Inks:  Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Newsprint Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Stampin' Up Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Designer Big Buttons, Linen Thread, Victoria Crochet Trim, Sponge

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com


Until Next Time,
Denise Foor



2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Denise. I'm loving the sheet music and the lace additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.