Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hugs and Kisses

More Valentine Leadership Swap Shares




Well, Valentine's Day is almost here.  I have 2 more Valentine ideas to share with you today.  Hope you have a wonderful day.


card made by Natasha Hein inspired by Ilina Crouse

Stampin' Up Stamp Sets:  Greeting Card Kids, Notably Ornate
Stampin' Up Accesories and Tools:  Cutter Kit, Heart Punch, Tearing Edge, Basic Pearls, Crystal Effects, Taffeta Ribbon, Aqua Painter




made by:  Cathie Cow

Stampin' Up Stamp Set:  Love You Much, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Stampin' Up Inks and Papers:  Basic Gray, Real Red, Love Impressions Designer Series Paper
Stampin' Up Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punches

I hope you have enjoyed these Valentines. 






If you need a Sale-A-Bration or Occasion mini catalog, call or email me, so I can get one to you.

If you are a current customer and recommend someone for my Hostess Clubs or Classes, I will give you a $10 SU gift certificate to spend with me plus a ribbon and embellishment goodie bag.

Current Hostess Clubs meet on the 3rd Tuesday afternoon or evening of each month or the 2nd Thursday evening each month, if you are interested in joining the fun for a enjoyable time for yourself, contact me to begin anytime.
Currently forming new Hostess Clubs …get great product and earn free Stamp sets and Hostess benefits. We will meet at my home and create a project, learn a technique or otherwise gather to stamp something that doesn't move! The SU Club is a $25 retail commitment for 6 months and we will rotate Hostess Benefits each month. Please email or call me if you are interested in participating. If you have a group interested in a Hostess Club we can meet at your location (or you can join us at my home), daytime, evenings or weekends available. Contact me today.

See my complete list of new classes here.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.