Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Leadership Luggage Tags and Notebook

Leadership Luggage Tags and Notebook

We were given beautiful bags at Leadership in Nashville, but even before we left home Stampin' Up! ask us to make some type of "tag" to identify our bag from the next.  The bag tags at Leadership were awesome.  Here is the notebook and bag tags I made to take with me.  I'm glad I did because when you are in a sea of 1,000 women all with the same beautiful handbag....well, I sure didn't want to lose mine.


I needed a notebook to keep notes of all my class notes from the classes, general session and meetings at Leadership.  So, I simply covered a spiral notebook with Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper and used the Oh Sew Sewing Stamp Brush Set with My Digital Studio to print my Little Girl on Whisper White.  Simple and Quick.


For my bag tags, I began with wooden pieces bought a at Big Box store and painted them with our Shimmer Paint.


I stamped on one side of my Design Series Paper (DSP).  I actually stamped in Black Craft Ink and embossed, so it would really pop.   I did laminate the paper, but if you don't have any laminate paper you could use clear contact paper instead.


On the back, I put my address label on top of the DSP.

You could use these tags on bags you take to classes or crops.  Fun to make and very useful, too.

Here is the actual Leadership bag we received with our registration.  It is really lovely.  I wasn't sure what to except when they told us it would be fabric, so I was blown away when I saw it. 



Recognize the pattern?  It is our Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  Love that.



The label inside is made of.....yes, that's right.....SU red rubber.



In Memento Mall, they had the matching Wallet.....it was love at first site.


If you need a Sale-A-Bration mini catalog, call or email me, so I can get one to you.

If you are a current customer and recommend someone for my Hostess Clubs or Classes, I will give you a $10 SU gift certificate to spend with me plus a ribbon and embellishment goodie bag.

Current Hostess Clubs meet on Tuesday afternoons and evenings, if you are interested in joining the fun for a enjoyment time for yourself, contact me to begin anytime.

Currently forming new Hostess Clubs …get great product and earn free Stamp sets and Hostess benefits. We will meet at my home and create a project, learn a technique or otherwise gather to stamp something that doesn't move! The SU Club is a $25 retail commitment and we will rotate Hostess Benefits each month. Please email or call me if you are interested in participating. If you have a group interested in a Hostess Club we can meet at your location (or you can join us at my home), daytime, evenings or weekends available. Contact me today.

See my complete list of new classes here.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor





 







1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.