Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Organize Your Clear Mount Stamp Sets

The other day some of my Hostess Club ladies asked me to walk through my Studio to get some ideas for organizing their supplies.  One of the items they liked the best was my Clear Mount Stamp Set cupboard.....so I thought I would share it with you.





It was made for shoes, but works great for our Clear Mount stamp sets.  I keep my Wood Mount stamp sets on near-by book shelves, also in alphabetical order.  I'm sure you can buy these shoe shelves in most large Department Stores, but I got mine like-new at a Goodwill.  Love that reuse, recyle, repurpose!

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

2 comments:

  1. Great idea--just need a place in my house to store it! my little shelf is overflowing with them. Will def. keep this in mind. TFS, Nola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.