Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Bring On The Cake

It sure is raining here today....raining hard at times!  Uh, Oh! Just went to get myself a Pepsi and now it is snowing!  What is up with that....March is that kind of month.  Not my favorite month....in fact, it is my least favortive month, so I try to fill it with fun things.  Anyway, it is a great day for stamping, creating, pasting and cutting.  LOL  So, on with the show....I have a festive stamp set to share with you today, Bring on the Cake.  It is on the top of my list right now.  Lots of great stamps to use for all the Birthday cards I make during the year.  Stamps that suit the young and old and everyone in-between!



 
Stamp Sets:  Bring on the Cake, Take a Number wheel (retired)
Papers and Inks:  Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, Blueberry Crisp Designer Series Paper
Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Neutral Brads, Mat Pack

Sale-A-Bration continues this month ... have your placed your order and received your free stamps yet?

With every $50 you order (before shipping and tax), you can choose a free stamp set or product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Please use the item numbers from the Sale-A-Bration catalog to receive the free stamps and products.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.