Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Eat Chocolate

All I can say is if the cupcakes didn't appeal to you, maybe the Chocolate will....ok, I admit that I really like both.  Especially chocolate cupcakes with white icing, but I digress....papercrafting and chocolate just seem to go together.  I'm sure a lot of you agree with me.

Leadership by:  Tanya Morose

Stamp Set:  Eat Chocolate
Paper and Ink:  Baja Blue, Rose Red, Early Espresso, Glossy White, Whisper White
Tools and Accessories:  Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Guess, I need to go and get myself a Hershey bar....somehow I have a craving for a little bite of chocolate right now. 

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.