Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just Flying By...

Time for a guy card....so here it is....


Leadership Swap by:  Cathy Worrell

Stamp Set:  Plane & Simple
Papers and Inks:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Tools and Accessories:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Oval Punches, sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

What a wonderful weekend it was!  I had a great class and met some new ladies that were ever so nice.  We laughed, talked and had lots of fun making cards.  If you are local and interested in attending one of my classes click on the "calendar" banner at the top of my blog to see my entire line-up of upcoming classes and events.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.