Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pet Sympathy

In recent posts, I've mentioned how hard it is for me to put together sympathy cards quickly.  Well, sometimes I need sympathy cards for my friends who have lost a beloved pet, too.  I will confess that I made several of these....some with cats using the C is for Cat stamp set and this design with the D is for Dog set.  This particular Designer Series Paper, Night & Day, is now retired, but it works really well for this type of card, so if you have any in your supplies you might want to pull it out for this project.





Stamp Set:  D is for Dog, All Holidays
Paper and Inks:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Night & Day Designer Series Paper (retired)
Tools and Accessories:  Black embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Scallop Circle Punch, Mat Pack, Circle Punches

Sale-A-Bration continues this month ... have your placed your order and received your free stamps yet?

With every $50 you order (before shipping and tax), you can choose a free stamp set or product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Please use the item numbers from the Sale-A-Bration catalog to receive the free stamps and products.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.