Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Mini Album

SU Stars Blog Hop


SU Stars Blog Hop


We are so glad you joined us this month for our theme of Spring and Occasions Mini Catalog projects.


You can find the complete list of all blogs taking part in the blog hop here:
You probably arrived here from Monica Weaver's Blog, Add a Little Dazzle
http://www.addalittledazzle.com

And now for my Spring Mini Album....
The project I have to share with you today is my Spring Mini Album inspired by Chi Nguyen.  I love this project because it is so beautiful, but yet easy to make.  It is perfect for Easter, Mother's Day or any Spring event.  Great for a gift or for a family keepsake.  I made this one for my Granddaughter's Easter pictures and a recent class I held.  Hope you enjoy it!



Stamp Set:  Easter Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Just Believe
Papers and Inks:  Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper, Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Baja Blue
Tools and Accessories:  Bird Punch, Scallop Envelope Die, Big Shot, Crop-a-dile, Itty Bitty Punch, Circle Punch, Tab Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Squares Duo Die, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Seam Binding, Table Setting Die




Close up of the cover.



Book open.


Inside, close-up.


Other side of the inside, close-up.


Egg page inserts.



Page Inserts.



Backside of page inserts.



Thanks for visiting my blog today. Comments are always appreciated. Please visit often or sign up for one of my feeds.


Your next stop on the SU Stars Blog Hop is:  Angela Walter's Blog, Life with a Wiener Dog

at
www.lifewithawienerdog.com

Sale-A-Bration ends March 31 ... have your placed your order and received your free stamps yet?

With every $50 you order (before shipping and tax), you can choose a free stamp set or product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Please use the item numbers from the Sale-A-Bration catalog to receive the free stamps and products.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor










9 comments:

  1. Love the tiny flowers you've added to the leaves. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Denise! Very pretty. I sense a new class coming on! Thanks for the inspiration.

    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, Wow, I love this little book. I agree with Shari, I can feel a new class coming on too. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! love it! Nice job!

    Monica
    www.addalittledazzle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, lovely albumn. Are you going to post tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a scrapbooker as such but this one is really pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your spring mini album, Denise. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely job on this--great colors & images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.