Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Eggs Covered in Flowers

Punched Easter Eggs

Spring looks like it is finally here!  My granddaughters helped me decorate for Easter, so today I thought I would share one of those decorations with you....my punched floral Easter Eggs.  I made these several years ago.  They pack away nicely and last very well. 

I used large eggs that are really goose-size plastic eggs. You could use styrofoam eggs for your project.


Using Tombow glue I applied a similar color tissue paper to my plastic egg before attaching the flowers. 




I used the eraser on my pencil to place each punched flower, so it would have an up-turned look.  The Boho Blossom Punch works great for this project.



Dazzling Diamonds add the glimmer and shine. 

Hope you enjoy this project.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor







2 comments:

  1. Wow!! They're gorgeous. But they must have taken you a long time to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.