Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Boston Terrier Family Member

Adopted Boston Terrier

Meet Buckie Boy, our latest addition to our little family.  He is a beautiful and lovable 5-year-old Boston Terrier who is as gentle as the day is long.  We rescued him from the local animal shelter where he was very unhappy living in a small cage.  All the noises and commotion seemed to get on his last nerve.  LOL  He is now happy here at home with his new family.

Buckie Boy

He is a little shy and didn't like the flash on the camera, so this is the only picture I have of him to post.  I'm sure there will be many more to come.  Just wanted to share him with all my loyal readers.  I think he is very handsome.

How did he get his name, you ask?  Well, my 87-year-old Mother has a Boston Terrier that my sister and her husband rescued for her and his name is Chucky.  So, when our Granddaughters saw our new boy they thought he was Chucky and kept calling him that.  Mom told my sister she would call them Chucky and Buckie and that is how it happened.  They look a lot a like. 

Well, he likes his new home and his new name.  And we like him.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, How sweet he is! And you are sweet for giving him a loving home. He is a lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.