Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sense of Time

Time seems to fly by so quickly--especially as you get older. It seems as though we try to cram too much into each day and forget to enjoy the little moments.  That's why it is nice to find some cards that you can do quickly...like this card using the Sense of Time stamp set.

The front of my card.


Inside of the card and my envelope.

Stamp Set:  Sense of Time
Paper and Inks:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Tools and Accessories:  Brad, Tearing Edge


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor









1 comment:

  1. Love your card! Thanks for the inspiration to get my set mounted and inked up. I loved it, bought it and then never knew what to do with it. That will all change soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.