Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Altered Canvas

Canvas Collage

This is my first altered canvas collage.  I bought my canvases several months ago, but have been busy with Clubs and Classes and hadn't started on these.  Then I spotted this picture of our granddaughters that I had taken when they were playing dress-up and I knew it was perfect.  So, I pulled out my canvas and started playing. 

This uses the Silver Foil Smooch Spritz with a paper doily as a stencil. 



You can see I had fun spraying my Smooch Spritz.  Then I cut my photograph with my SU paper snips.




I used my Fancy Flower Punch to punch a base out of cardstock.  The pink and blue flowers are punches out of Coffee Filters after I used re-inkers to color them.




Stamp Sets:  Charming, Paris in the Springtime (retired), Clearly for You
Inks:  Silver Foil Smooch Spritz, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point
Tools and Accessories:  Fancy Flower Punch, Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones,

You can use Craft Ink, Staz-On Ink, or Sharpies to color our Basic Pearls and Basic Rhinestones.

Your comments are always welcome! 


If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10


If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor











2 comments:

  1. Adorable kids! I love how your canvas turned out! I can't live without my coffee filter flowers! LOL! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie--I LOVE altered work--and yours is GREAT--love the look of the lace in the top corner. And, the G/kids work in perfectly!
    many hugs--N

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.