Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Butterfly Bliss



Purple is my favorite color and this card that we made in March has them all!  Rich Razzleberry, Concord Crush and Perfect Plum and I wish that I could wear them all every single day.  Based on a card by Bronwyn Eastley.  I admit that these photographs have been on my computer waiting to be posted and between Family events, SU activities, and my sniffles and sneezes, I forgot to post it, so today is the day.  Even though the Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set, Bliss, is retired forever....it is still a favorite stamp set.

The Envelope, Card and Inside Sentiment.

Close-up of the Card.

Stamp Sets:  Bliss, Something to Celebrate
Inks and Papers:  Life is Beautiful Designer Series Paper, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Concord Crush, Very Vanilla
Tools and Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensional, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Ribbon, Vintage Brad, Mat Pack, Crochet Trim, Sponge, Heat Gun, Embossing Powder

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor


1 comment:

  1. Stunning! Simple and wonderful.I love the softness of the colors. Everyday cards are a must for everyone and you just gave me one to make! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.