Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Hoping the Rain is Over


Hopefully, the rain has ended and we will have some nice days.  I pray the Southern part of our country will have the same and they can re-build after all those terrible storms last week. 

Today I have several cards to share with you that were made by my sister and Your Ink Link Team Member, Sandy England.  These are cards she sent to our granddaughters and us over the Easter Holidays.  They are so cute that I just had to share them with you here even though Easter is over.

Card made by Team member, Sandy England.

Stamp Sets:  Butterfly Prints, Easter Blossoms




All cards made by Team Member:  Sandy England.

Stamp Set:  Easter Blossom

Hope you enjoyed this project and all the photographs!


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.