Followers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Nature Walk

All of the stamps that have the elements of nature are of immediate interest to me.  I love the tree stamps and anything with birds.  But then I love the vintage stamp sets and most of the cute ones, too.  Guess I have pretty eclectic tastes and definitely a mixed up style.  LOL  Well, back to Nature....I have a pretty card we made in my Clubs using the Nature Walk stamp set.


Envelope to the left, Card and Inside Sentiment to the right.



Inside of the card takes center stage.




Envelope and Card shown open.

Stamp Sets:  Nature Walk, Itty Bitty Backgrounds (retired), You're A Gem, Curly Cute
Inks and Papers:  Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Tools and Accessories:  Framed Tulip Emboss Folder, Big Shot, Tearing Edge, Vintage Brad, Oval Punch, Ribbon, Sponge, Mat Pack

Hope you enjoyed this project and the photographs!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! REally superb collage of a gorgeous stamp set. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.