Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Playing with Metal

Embossing with Metal

Today is my sister Sandy's Birthday.  Happy Birthday, Sandy!  We celebrated her birthday after our SU Team Meeting yesterday.  Here is the card I made for her using metal sheets and the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  I bet you can't tell that her favorite color is Real Red!


Stamp Set:  Lovely Letters, Bring on the Cake (inside greeting)
Papers and Inks:  Real Red, Real Red Texture, Real Red Designer Series Paper Stack (Brights)
Accessories and Tools:  Big Shot, Fun Flowers, Lattice Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Metal Sheet (Red), Sanding Block, Bottle Cap (run through Big Shot to flatten), Circle Punch



Close up of Fun Flower.

I used two Lattice Die cuts and overlapped them to create the front of the card. 

Have a great Birthday, Sandy!!! 

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online   
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and Red is my daughter flavorite color also. It stands for Heart and she has a very bad one.

    This card is so beautiful and you did a beautiful job on it your sister should love it, cause I know I sure do and I hope she had a nice Birthday also.

    Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It is so beautiful.

    Sincerely

    Donna Scrapp'n Nana

    http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

    www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw

    want to look, I would love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful!! How did you make the flower?

    Debbie B
    debbo_50@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.