Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sew Suite

Sweet Stitches

The Sew Suite set is one of my favorite sets that appeared in the Occasions Mini catalog (closed April 30, 2011).  It reminds me of all the sewing my Mom did for me and my sister when we were girls.  Mom made all of our clothes and she made me lots of Barbie doll outfits, too!  This stamp set with all the matching accessories brings back all kinds of memories. 



Stamp Set:  Pattern Pieces, Sew Suite
Inks and Papers:  Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Tools and Accessories:  Fabric Designer Brads, Circle Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Pompom Trim, Ribbon

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.