Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Welcome, Garrison!

Baby Boy Card

One of my team members, Sue Lepako, recently became a Grandmother.  Speaking from personal experience, I think it is one of the best things that can happen in a woman's life!  It's a wonderful feeling that never goes away and only makes your heart bigger than you ever thought it could be.  So, I wanted to make a card for Sue and her husband and I pulled out my current favorite cute stamp set, So Cute and the matching Designer Series Paper, Nursery Suite Specialty.  I love the punched edges some of the sheets of this paper and how you can use it on cards and scrapbook pages without even pulling out a punch....makes for a quick and easy border!


Stamp Sets:  So Cute, Occasional Quotes (Hostess Set), Something to Celebrate (Hostess, Retired)
Paper and Ink:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Nursery Suite Desiger Series Speciality Paper, Basic Black
Accessories and Tools:  Seam Binding, Decorative Label Punch, Heart Punch, Designer Buttons, Stampin' Write Markers



Inside of card, Card Front, and envelope.

Well, cute little stamp set like the name says.....I used it for Easter, too.  It is often over-looked in the catalog, I think, but it is very versatile, inexpensive set that can be used for lots of occasions with a little imagination.  Hope you enjoyed this post, comments are always appreciated.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that's really cute! Love that sentiment. Congrats to the new Grandmother too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful sentiment! All babies are precious so it fits!

    I have also added myself as a follower of your site. I would appreciate it if you were to do the same for me. :) www.CardsByShawnie.com.
    Have a great day!
    ~Shawnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.