Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Always

Always.... or at least until June 30!  Love the variety in this set and the versitality of it.  There are so many different ways to use it.  Today I have a few items to share with you that are for my upcoming Craft Fairs.

These large paperclip bookmarks make great gifts for neighbors, teachers, Sunday School teachers and others.  I make them every year for the local Craft Fairs that I attend. 

Stamp Set:  Always
Papers and Inks:  Basic Black, Pacific Point, Real Red, Baja Breeze, etc.
Tools and Accessories:  Stampin' Glitter #114286, 4" Large Clips (non-SU), ribbons, Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch



Checkbook Cover
Another Craft Fair item that I'm making for the upcoming Craft Shows this Fall.

Stamp Set:  Always
Inks and Papers:  Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, Real Red
Tools and Accessories:  Circle Punch, Clear Checkbook Cover (non-SU)

The details about the 2010-2011 Stamps on the Last Chance List are my blog post here or see more information in the upper right column of my blog.

If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor










2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie--this is one of my all time favorite sets--I love just about everything in it and have used it often. Your little projects look like they were fun to create. Glad you had some fun with it--mine will be under the guest bed in my Have To Keep stash come July 1.
    Hugs, N

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.