Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Another RAK

Petal Pizzazz

How great is this?  My mail box is my very good friend this month....I received another RAK (Random Act of Kindess).  Makes for a terrific mail day and everyone that knows me can tell you how much I love getting mail.  This RAK comes from Debbie Flattum and is made with Petal Pizzazz.  This is a terrific stamp set that is retiring the end of June.


card by:  Debbie Flattum

Stamp Sets:  Petal Pizzazz, Curly Cute
Inks and Papers:  Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Tools and Accessories:  Basic Pearls, Circle Punch, Taffeta Punch

If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.