Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bold Blossom

When my husband and I decided to move back to home to Pennsylvania part of our plan was to downsize and simplify our lives, so we could enjoy retirement.  We were just talking the other day it's been almost 10 years and we are still weeding things out! But it feels great to simplify and get rid of things that we will never use again.  (read....more money for stamps)  Plus the big plus is it gives me more time to do what I love....paper crafting! 

Today's share is a card made by Your Ink Link Team member, Sandy England using the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch and Bold Blossom. 

card by:  Sandy England

Love the colors and the way she used the pearls with the new Blossom Bouquet Punch.  These triple layer punches offer so many fun options.

The details about the 2010-2011 Stamps on the Last Chance List are my blog post here or see more information in the upper right column of my blog.

If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.