Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Elegant Trio Stencil

Do any of you have a love affair with our daubers like I do?  I think it is really fun to use the daubers with our Stampin' Up! stencils.  For my share today, I used the Elegant Trio Stencil


Left: envelope.  Center: Inside of Card.  Right:  Card Front.


Close of the front of card.

Stamp Sets:  Tiny Tags, Word Play, With All My Heart (envelope)
Papers and Inks:  Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Whisper White, Sweet and Sour Designer Paper
Tools and Accessories:  Elegant Trio Stencil, Jewelry Tag Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Punch, Daubers, Sponge, Glue Dots, 2-way Glue, Itty Bitty Punch, Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone



This is the same stencil with another color combination.

The details about the 2010-2011 Stamps on the Last Chance List are my blog post here or see more information in the upper right column of my blog.

If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor






1 comment:

  1. This is really cute. I like it a lot. I have a few new stencils on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.