Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Floral Inspiration

Today I wanted to share some flowers from my garden with you.  The blooms have been so gorgeous this year.  It is great to walk outside and see all the pretty colors.  I love to capture some of this beauty in my rubber stamping.  Hope you find some inspiration here today.....




The rhododendron surround our home.  They have been here for years.  You can see my husband's Boston Terrier trying to sneak into the picture...they are always following us around.





The Peonies were full of blooms this year, but were really top heavy.







We planted our Iris almost 10 years ago.  A local Iris gardener grew a wide variety of bulbs and sold them.  She had the most beautiful garden before she retired.



An Angel among the Hollyhocks.



My hens and chickens.


I hope you enjoyed the tour of my flower garden. 

The details about the 2010-2011 Stamps on the Last Chance List are my blog post here or see more information in the upper right column of my blog.

If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.