Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Flower Garden Embossing

If you are interested in my special 20% off sale (June 1-10) scroll down to my June 1 blog post. It includes the Stampin' Up! Last Chance lists for 2010-2011.

The Earth Laughs in Flowers--e.e. cummings

Today's card features both the Fabulous Florets stamp set and the new Flower Garden Embossing Folder using nice cool Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz.



The front of my card features White Baker's Twine which I dyed by swiping my Pear Pizzazz marker over the Twine while it was across my Pear Pizzazz stamp pad.  No mess, no clean-up.  I love that.



Far left, envelope.  Center, inside.  Far right, card front.

I inked the "B" clear block with Pear Pizzazz and stamped it on the Whisper White and then stamped my greeting.  This techniques is called Color Blocking.




Stamp Sets:  Fabulous Florets, Perfect Punches, Clear Block "B"
Inks and Papers:  Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz Designer Series Paper, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip Craft and Classic Ink
Tools and Accessories:  Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Baker's Twine, Pear Pizzazz Marker



If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.