Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Friends Never Fade

Today, I have another Your Ink Link Team Swap card to share with you.  This one was made by Sue Lepako.  One of my favorite events is swapping with other Demonstrators....I have an event later this month and I have my 9 swap cards ready for swapping.  Next month, I need my normal Team swap cards and then another 36 swap cards for a special event.  What fun!  You never know what you are going to get and it is great fun to see what other women come up with....usually they use different colors and ideas than I would ever think of, so it is really inspiring to see their designs and inspirations! 

Card by:  Sue Lepako



Stamp Sets:  Friends Never Fade, Thoughts and Prayers, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers and Inks:  Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Ribbon, Button, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

The details about the 2010-2011 Stamps on the Last Chance List are my blog post here or see more information in the upper right column of my blog.



If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.