Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Growing Green

Thinking of You

One of the most enjoyable features of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is participating in swaps and art challenges.  It's simply amazing how playing with stamps and inks can take your mind in all kind of creative directions.  It's fun and it's good for you.  I think I heard that one time on a cereal commerial! 

This week we had our monthly "Your Ink Link" Team meeting and this was my swap card.  I tried to make a card that would suit men and women using the Growing Green stamp set in embossed Chocolate Chip craft ink.




Detail of punches.



Inside of my card using Nature Silhouettes for the sentiment.


Stamp Set:  Growing Green, Nature Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers and Inks:  Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper
Tools and Accessories:  Clear Embossing Paper, Modern Label Punch, Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Corner Rounder, Brads, Mat Pack


If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10
If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.