Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Growing Green

Happy Monday Friends!


Todays card I used the stamp set called Growing Green....I love the natural look of this stamp set and how I can use it for both masucline and feminine looking paper crafting.  It's a great set for heat embossing.    This is a swap card I made for a recent Demo event.  Enjoy!

 










Stamp Sets:  Growing Green, Curly Cute, Apple Blossom (Hostess)
Papers and Inks:  Basic Black Craft Ink, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper
Tools and Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Black Embossing Powder, Basic Pearls, Ribbon

The details about the 2010-2011 Stamps on the Last Chance List are my blog post here or see more information in the upper right column of my blog.

If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.