Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Salted Background Technique

Salted Background Technique...new in-colors

This is a fun technique when you want to make a different background using glossy paper #102599.  When I make mine, I like to make several sheets at a time.  You get a different result every time you make this and it is always fun to see the end product.

You can see my tutorial here.


New In Colors:  Pool Party, Lucky Limeade



Supplies Needed:  SU Glossy Paper, Ink Refills, Aqua Painter, Kosher Salt, Mister





Wistera Wonder stamped on my salted background using the Delicate Doilies stamp.






Island Indigo stamped on my salted background using the Delicate Doilies stamp.



Calypso Coral stamped on my salted background using the Delicate Doilies stamp.

The details about the 2010-2011 Stamps on the Last Chance List are my blog post here or see more information in the upper right column of my blog.



If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).



Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10



If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com



Until Next Time,
Denise Foor












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.