Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Studio

Well, my Studio PA is still in transition!  A new shelf just went into the closet today and there is still a lot of things to do, but I thought I would share some of my first pictures with you.  We've lived in our home for almost 10 years now and this is the 3rd location for my space.....I don't know what that says about me.  There are good reasons for each of the moves and it is fun to change things up although moving my stuff is not always fun.



Our Boston Terriers are always right there with us....helping us move things....or should I say tripping us as we carry things.  Most dog owners understand what I mean.....



These are white bookcases that we already had....then I went around and collected different baskets and boxes I could put on top of the bookcases.





This was our old TV armoire, but I'm turning into my paper crafting armoire.  It holds a ton of supplies.  I love to re-purpose items.




Moving my SU 12x12 Paper to my white shelves.  Paper Holders and Dividers are on the Last Chance List, but will be available to Stampin' Up! Demonstrators for purchase next year.  Yippee.  I love them.  They work great on my shelves and really protect my paper.



Today, I added some Decor Elements to the end of my white shelves.  The Notes Chalkboard was part of my Sale-A-Brate rewards. 



There are lots of Decor Elements on the Last Chance List.  You can find my blog post here or see more information in the upper right column of my blog.


If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor
























1 comment:

  1. Oh man--wish I had this much space!!! Love the tv center that you're using too--great idea. know just what you mean about the woofer/s helping--sasha loves to be involved in my stampin' too.
    Many hugs, Nola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.